Peninsula Senior Activity Center
Website Change Policies:
1. Pictures will be submitted electronically in picture, or other format convertible to an Internet format.
a. Any caption or description will be included and associated with picture.
b. Pictures shall be of appropriate size and resolution (no wider than 900 pixels).
c. Intended website location should be spelled out.
2. Documents will be submitted electronically in text or in a FrontPage, Word, Excel or Acrobat readable format.
a. Description of intended use and website location shall be attached to document.
b. Documents submitted in picture format should be clean and clear and with appropriate resolution so they won’t appear blurry on the site.
c. Text changes should be spelled correctly, with intended grammar and be associated with a description of intended location on website.
3. Persons updating the web site shall coordinate their efforts by notifying each other before they get started and when they are finished.
Website Suggestion Policies:
1. Suggestions will need to be clear of intent and filed in writing or email with the Membership Committee.
2. Webmaster to report to the Membership Committee on feasibility of implementation before approval.
3. Suggested changes to be tested and approved by the Membership Committee Chairman before live implementation is attempted.
Electronic transmission by email:
1. Pictures should be under 2 megabytes (and usually in a compressed format like JPEG).
2. Documents should be under 8 megabytes and shouldn’t be zipped without prior Webmaster approval.
Other Electronic submissions must be readable by Webmaster’s Windows XP or Vista PC:
1. Flash Drive
2. 3.5 inch Floppy
3. CD-ROM (must be closed for transportability)
4. DVD-ROM (must be closed for transportability)
Submissions shall be to current Webmaster ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
For More Information Contact:
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.