Welcome to the One Liners sharing page. We are waiting for input from
YOU. A "One Liner" is defined as 150 characters, or less,
for this page.
(Once we have enough, we will attempt to categorize them into:
Motivations, Abundance, Life's Truths, Other Tidbits
Thank you for your input!
- At the end of the road is the beginning of a new adventure.
- See a need and fill it, or find a problem and solve it.
- Greet this moment with a curious, thankful and loving heart. Allow it to
be the best time yet.
- The goodness will always outlive the pain.
- The more you love, the stronger you become.
- You choose exactly the way you want to feel whatever may or may not be
happening around you.
- Welcoming and respecting the opinions of others will strengthen your
confidence in your own opinions.
- If something goes wrong, don’t whine about it. Have a spine about it.
Adjust, adapt, and move forward.
- If your actions don't match your words, neither your actions nor words
will be very effective.
- Though it can stop you cold, fear can be gone in an instant when you
decide you've had enough of it.
- Be happy where you are. Otherwise you'll never be happy at all.
- By living with gratitude, you open yourself to life's immense abundance.
- This is your year. See it. Imagine it. Live it. Enjoy it. Make it great.
- The more love you give away, the more you will have.
- Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of
loving. -Kahlil Gibran
- When you lift up another, at least two people benefit, and usually many
- Hope is nothing but a daydream without action. Hope is actualized by
- If you believe it's not possible, you're mistaken.
- The key thing to keep in mind about your attitude is that you control
- Act with genuine love and authentic purpose. And no obstacle will have
the power to stop you.
- By changing your assumptions, you can change the whole landscape of your
- The expectation that only certain things can make you happy is what
keeps happiness out of your reach.
- Life is entirely what you allow it to be. —
- How much longer can you afford to remain
uninvolved in government?
- When you feel the need to worry, transform that negative energy into
- "Computers make it easier to do a lot of things — but many of the things
they make it easier to do don't need to be done." — Andy
- Don't be so obsessed with getting your way, that you lose the
opportunity to have what you really want. —
- There is a foolish corner in the brain of the wisest. —
- The most compassionate thing you can offer is genuine respect.
- You deserve the very best, but life does not owe it to you. You owe it
- Look ahead to foresee the positive possibilities. Move decisively toward the best of them.
- It is far better to nourish your spirit than to merely feed your image.
- Never cry so loud about your hard luck that you can't hear opportunity knocking.
- Why is it greedy to want to keep what you've earned but not greedy to
want that which you have not earned?
- This moment is here, the situation is as it is, so go with it.
-- Ralph Marston
- Ease the pain of others, and your own pain is eased. Give joy, and you
- Know that you can, and you can. Decide that you will, and you will.
-- Ralph Marston
- Suffering is a point of view. Choose gratitude and rise above the
- You can’t give wealth to others if you don’t have it for yourself first.
- Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
-- John Wooden
- Socialism is a materialistic economic plan that discourages creation of more wealth by removing motivation.
- After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
- Tough Love is more caring and effective than Permissive Love.
- A safety net should be a trampoline, not a hammock.
- Robin Hood stealing to give his booty to the poor was not charity, he
only made the poor his accomplices.
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it. Aristotle
- The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless your actions will
- What do we call the science of classifying living things? RACISM!
- Success is what you choose for it to be, not what everyone else says it
must be. -- Ralph Marston
- "It doesn't take a majority to win, just a tireless minority that will keep starting brush fires in the mind and hearts of their fellow men."
- Altruism requires it's opposite to exist, so Self Interest must also
- Favors are the seeds of cronyism and corruption unless we only pay them forward to
- More than a day of gratitude, opt for a lifetime!
- Certainly we have all the challenges we need, so let's be glad of
them whether we like them or not (it's much easier on us that way and bound to be more fun)!
- We deserve NOTHING except life and the freedom to pursue happiness
within the Golden Rule.
- Don't hide in the dark. Dance in the light! Say what you think. Follow
the dreams that define who you are.
- Underlying most arguments against free markets is a lack of belief in
- Because there is darkness, light has value. Because of challenges,
rewards have meaning.
- It is by making a difference that you make a life. --
- Hope is a goal lacking a plan.
- Be bold in what you stand for; and careful what you fall for.
- All that is necessary for forces of evil to win is for enough good men
to do nothing. (Edmund Burke)
- If you feel like you are stuck, that's a good sign. It means you're
to get moving.
- Nothing can make you happier than spreading happiness to others. See for yourself.
- "Rich" is NOT a dirty word, I just wish I were rich too!
- Is today a Take-2 day? One of those days when you must repeat what
normally works right the first time.
- Life is measured by moments that take your breath away.
- Don't lose yourself to your weaknesses. Conquer your Storms.
- Wealth comes from Active Creativity. Transferring the material evidence of this creativity, does not make recipients more "Wealthy", just more dependent and uncreative.
- The power to do good is also the power to do harm.(MFriedman)
- Money with no strings only motivates people to want more, so always give with strings.
- In school; you're taught a lesson & then given a test. In Life; you're
given a test that teaches you a lesson.
- Without the freedom to fail there can be no opportunity to succeed!
- Life's purpose is to understand the necessity of doing good, to live in
harmony with Cosmic Laws and to always express our Divine Nature.
- Self Centeredness is not related to Individualism, but to Self
- Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any moment!
- Give of yourself like you're the richest person in the room, and you will be.
- Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back.
- Those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
- Freedom must be fought for, protected, and handed on, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
- Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. Not to speak is to speak.
Not to act is to act.
In the difficult times, choose to grow stronger.
In the good times, choose to enjoy fully. In all times, choose to be
- Beware self-righteousness as it destroys all.
- Life is not measured by how much you have. It is measured by how much you gave, how much you loved & how much you sacrificed for others.
- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
- The aim of all human beings is to perfect ourselves.
Always take the next step, for it could very
well be the one that finally gets you there.
- Success implies cheating through discrimination, therefore success must
- The Living can make the Dead do any tricks they find necessary.
- Rising tides don't lift boats that aren't in the water.
- Government closest to the People governs best.
- Government is force only. Like Fire, it is a dangerous servant and a
- Eliminating strife halts your advancement along the path.
- Motivation is the key to productivity.
- Only Capitalism motivates productivity using Hope instead of Fear.
- Motivating by duress is corrupt and immoral.
- Moral thought is an act of bigotry. Evil is merely the victim of Good.
- Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
- Despite new challenges and circumstances, each generation still has much to learn from their elders.
do as they are told, however!
- Twice and thrice over, as they say, good is it to repeat and review what is good.
- They that borrow come to sorrow; them that lend - around the bend!
- We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny. What we put into it is ours.
- Flourish where you are planted!
The more you count your blessings, the more
there will be to count.
- A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
- The road away from Freedom is always paved with "good" intentions.
- Conformists do not change the world,
those who refuse to conform have that power.
- Attitude controls flight. So make your journey a good one!
- There are no Ordeals, only Adventures. Be grateful for your Adventures!
Speak clearly, truthfully, with respect and
From the truth of who you are, comes the best of what you say.
- Scientific Enquiry requires Dogma to be set aside.
- Ability is only gained through struggle (strife and pushing ones
- Our task is to create circumstances which help others learn life's
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life by turning what we have into
enough, and more.
- Rational thought is judgmental and, therefore, discriminatory and
- Most economic fallacies derive frm tendency 2 assume there is fixed pie,
that 1 party can gain only at expense of another.(MFriedman)
- Indiscriminant-ness is a moral imperative. There is no solitary Truth.
- Honesty is the core of conservatism.
- Abundance and Prosperity are states of mind so cultivate them.
- Skepticism enables Scientific advancement. Dogma negates it.
- Self-Righteousness is the Bane of Common Sense. Embrace Humility!
- Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper.
- Necessity is the mother of invention.
- Life requires strife. Life requires Pain. Life requires struggle. Always
be grateful for what this teaches.
- Fairness is a human invention which comes from our self righteous
expectation to be treated as we treat others.
- Only the dead have seen the end of war. -Plato
- Only a preponderance of public opinion can proclaim someone an 'Artist'.
“In the end more than they wanted freedom, they wanted security. When the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free.”
[Edward Gibbon (1737-1794)]